Why is the UI text all blurry?

4 minutes ago, nathan1776 said:

UI is all garbled/blurry.  Any idea how I can fix this?

Go to 'Options' and play with this. I solved some problems by lowering the quality of the trees under advanced. Also go from 'Best' of some settings go to fast or fastest. It depends on your graphics card. 

I had the same problem...fixed it a long time ago...

I'm using N'vidia and to fix the problem back then if you had an n'vidia graphics card was to DISABLE MSAA in the N'vidia controll panel if i recall correctly...

If you have any simular setting options with your graphics card you might try the same...

13 minutes ago, Glubokii Boy said:

I'm using N'vidia and to fix the problem back then if you had an n'vidia graphics card was to DISABLE MSAA in the N'vidia controll panel if i recall correctly...

If you have any simular setting options with your graphics card you might try the same...

Unfortunately I can't seem to find any setting like that.  I have an Intel HD Graphics 520.

1 hour ago, Vacillator said:

Also this recent thread looks like it ended up with the same suggestion / result. 

Described as a fix (near the end of the thread), but I wouldn't know.

His issue seems to be different from mine.

This is what my options menu looks like (blurry text)

29G1uhS.jpg

His option menu seems to be fine (screenshot from the thread):

image.png.d3f7fe3077b6fea137494c403d7ba6

9 hours ago, Glubokii Boy said:

I installed the "Intel Graphics Command Center" (which seems to be the official way to control my Intel Graphics settings) and set the "Anti-Aliasing" setting to "Always Off"; I also set the other settings to "Always Off".  It didn't seem to have any effect on the blurry text issue.

vU0gksy.png

From the Battlefront.com CMSF2 game info page...not all the games used to have this statement.  Most do now.

• 256 MB VRAM or better and must support 1024x768 or higher resolution in OpenGL***IMPORTANT*** Not all Intel integrated video cards will play the game. If that is your only video card try the demo before purchasing