Soviet Tankovyy Desant

chuckdyke

I don't think that Soviet Armoured Infantry stayed on their tanks till shot to pieces as some robotic zombies. I made some movements so they keep their formations with their armor. Give them a move order so that they embark their tank but give the tank a move order first. 

tankinf.jpg

They will on foot follow the tank till the tank's last waypoint.

tankinfb.jpg

tankinfbc.jpg

The engine generates automatically an extra waypoint so that the unit will embark the tank. If you don't want the unit to embark just backspace the last waypoint. The unit will take position near the tank. Cons The Soviet Desant Infantry keeps formation with the their tank, C2 when embarked they have access to the radio (Superior C2) Not as vulnerable getting from A to B.

tankinfd.jpg

8 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

The engine generates automatically an extra waypoint so that the unit will embark the tank. If you don't want the unit to embark just backspace the last waypoint. The unit will take position near the tank.

Very clever tactic.  Just be aware that if the distance is too long they will arrive tired and/or strung out (not neurotic - I mean spaced out - oh... no not not like on drugs - I mean scatter-brained...)