Geo-Strategic Crisis Over Ukraine Happening Now?

LukeFF,

Attack the information all you like, for my dedication is to the truth. What you need to stop doing are the personal attacks which, by the way, are a direct violation of. Forum Rules. Even the lousiest, most biased source may have something useful in it, which is precisely why there is All-Source Intelligence, and that's exactly what I've found to be the case in the research done by me to see whether I could confirm or disprove, in whole or in part, what was said in the Hal Turner article. And I did tie article and subsequent information provided by myself and others to matters pertinent to CMBS. This is especially true given that the push is already on for CMBS 2024, which presumably would have a multi-year time frame, such as the one for CMCW. Finally, you and others here need to understand that my ability to do much of anything is severely limited by my still devastating after over 7.5 years TBI, which exacerbated the congenital CNS compromise commonly called Aspbergers. This grim combo severely limits how much work I can do, when, and of what sort. It has prevented me, for over a year now, from playing CMx2 at all, and it often prevents playing far simpler games, such as CoC, too. The TBI variously affects speech, audio processing, smell, taste, balance, mood, sleep, focus, memory, temporo-spatial capabilities; some days single column math is hard, too. Nor am I a fast typist, either. The TBI also worsened hand tremors, further complicating getting anything doe. Whatever you may think, I don't post frivolously. It takes me a lot of time, and a huge chunk more fixing slews of typos because the fingers far too often decide to ignore my brain, usually while straining my brain to get the post right. Still, errors, sometimes big ones, get through. There are times when I can't write anything substantive, whether for work or here, for weeks, which is why when I can and have something to say, I write like a man possessed--because I don't know when I'll be able to again. The only reason I've been able to keep the job I have is because the deadlines are long enough that am able to do the work somewhere in the overall window. If I can remember in the moment to at least look up some article writer, I shall do so. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

29 minutes ago, John Kettler said:

Attack the information all you like, for my dedication is to the truth.

Really?  :rolleyes:

On 7/25/2013 at 3:07 PM, John Kettler said:

I wrote a serious piece on my site in which I presented multiple credible evidences from both sides that a prototype German nuke was used at Kursk. Those sources include Academicians of the prestigious Russian Academy of Science and its Soviet predecessor, progeny of Operation Paperclip scientists, evidence from period documents, diplomatic cables and diaries, to include those of Operation Paperclip scientists. It's all there in my post or incorporated by reference. As it happens, the Germans had no suitable aerial delivery means, so it was sent over in a truck or maybe a halftrack

Because your track record very much suggests the precise opposite.  :mellow:

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

1 hour ago, John Kettler said:

Attack the information all you like, for my dedication is to the truth.

Your track record both here and on other websites, including your own, consistently states the opposite. You aren't fooling anyone except those most gullible.