Berlin CMRT Map

3 hours ago, NPye said:

AAGGHHH PC Wankers always get special treatment...lol :( 

lol 😆 ... no idea what problems they have with Mac version but oh well...

3 hours ago, NPye said:

RRT3BM.jpeg

Non Functional with taller ground floor...

RRT4oQ.jpeg

Functional, windows added on editor...

looking great! 😎 Once you´re done with v2 and published I might use it all for some Breslau related battle as well. 🙃 Just finished reading Niehoff´s book on it. Lots of good details and quite inspirational when it comes for some unique CM mission design and map features. But that´s still far off ATM.

1 hour ago, RockinHarry said:

looking great! 😎 Once you´re done with v2 and published I might use it all for some Breslau related battle as well. 🙃 Just finished reading Niehoff´s book on it. Lots of good details and quite inspirational when it comes for some unique CM mission design and map features. But that´s still far off ATM.

Just had a look on Google maps...another beautiful european city...I see it was devastated in the war????

Edited by NPye

44 minutes ago, NPye said:

Just had a look on Google maps...another beautiful european city...I see it was devastated in the war????

yup. Here´s some taste of it. Sort of Stalingrad since it was a surrounded "fortress" that held out til end of the war (for ~3 months): https://www.google.com/search?q=breslau+1945&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiZ2-bVi8T7AhWhwwIHHThTCUAQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=breslau&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQARgBMgQIABBDMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEUABYAGCeE2gAcAB4AIABL4gBL5IBATGYAQCqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=dvV9Y5nIJ6GHi-gPuKalgAQ&bih=708&biw=1440&client=firefox-b-d

I´ve also a special interest in it since half my family originated and then fled from it bevor it became a cauldron in february 1945.

13 minutes ago, RockinHarry said:

yup. Here´s some taste of it. Sort of Stalingrad since it was a surrounded "fortress" that held out til end of the war (for ~3 months): https://www.google.com/search?q=breslau+1945&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiZ2-bVi8T7AhWhwwIHHThTCUAQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=breslau&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQARgBMgQIABBDMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEUABYAGCeE2gAcAB4AIABL4gBL5IBATGYAQCqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=dvV9Y5nIJ6GHi-gPuKalgAQ&bih=708&biw=1440&client=firefox-b-d

I´ve also a special interest in it since half my family originated and then fled from it bevor it became a cauldron in february 1945.

Cheers bud... and with family connections... did they tell u much about it?

13 hours ago, RockinHarry said:

@NPye, @Lucky_Strike ...btw.. did you update to 2.12 yet? I seem to notice different than previous version infantry behaviors. Single soldiers maintaining better spacing and coordinated internal squad movements. Less bottleneck hold ups and such. Just in case I´m not hallucinating. 🤪 In any case something feels different with 2.12 now.

Nope, on Mac and still waiting for the email ...

13 hours ago, NPye said:

Our floor depth is seriously lacking height expecilly on gov builds were the floors are x2 or x3 each what we have, that was another reason for my old build system...

Yeah could really do with an added choice for this.

13 hours ago, NPye said:

BTW to keep tanks from the gate, you can use the heavy rubble, tanks cant go over that texture. Cheers

Is this heavy rocks with a modded texture?

12 hours ago, NPye said:

Non Functional with taller ground floor...

Functional, windows added on editor...

Yesss 👍👍 These really look the part, great work. Happy to go with which ever you prefer.

I'm just about finished with the factory/chimney. I just have some weird glitchiness to deal with then I can send it to you for retexturing - better scale brickwork for the chimney and improved skin for the factory walls and roof, really needs your touch.

2 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Is this heavy rocks with a modded texture?

14 hours ago, NPye said:

Yes that one...

Yesss 👍👍 These really look the part, great work. Happy to go with which ever you prefer.

Nice 1...

I'm just about finished with the factory/chimney. I just have some weird glitchiness to deal with then I can send it to you for retexturing - better scale brickwork for the chimney and improved skin for the factory walls and roof, really needs your touch.

Now that's what I wanted to hear, get it to me... awesome. Cheers

9 hours ago, NPye said:

Cheers bud... and with family connections... did they tell u much about it?

unfortunately not. This topic got bits of suppressed in my family and once I was old enough to ask my grandpa the right questions, he died of cancer (in mid 1980ies). He was a "Gefreiter" old age reservist in 96th ID and then heavily wounded, recuperating in Breslau. My mom and uncles where too young in 1945 so their memory is not quite that good and they have neither interest nor knowledge on military things, that would interest me the most. My mom said they´re taken and escaped in/on a "tank". I´d rather assume it was a halftrack or similar, but they don´t know the difference. Don´t have this info, but I think their flight happened sometime in Januar 1945, just before russkies cut off escape paths from Breslau.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:34 AM, NPye said:

Just texterised the IS II late, looks very well used..

RRezEe.png

Very cool mate! 😎

1 hour ago, NPye said:

Just had a look at the New BP, have to say the maps are really well put together and look awesome, especially with the mods added...

Great, finally! Well worth an investion. Quality stuff and I´d have paid even more for it. 😎 Btw...If you come to some infantry playing on your Berlin map, please have a look at infantry behaviors, whether you notice something different compared to V2.11 CMRT.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:34 AM, NPye said:

Just texterised the IS II late, looks very well used..

RRezEe.png

Woahh this is  really a beast, big as a Tiger ?

Nigel I would like finish my CMRT PK2 mods but dont have any Ideas more about civilian things, do you have some for me let me some wishes also something that can be used by WW2 FI, FB...

soon a short vid

JM 

Edited by JM Stuff

58 minutes ago, NPye said:

Only 46 Tons but has a massive D-25T 122 mm gun (28 rounds)... it could knock out all German Armour. Only Soviet Guard units got this bad boy in Berlin. Cheers

but they weren´t invulnerable either. Here´s some pic from Breslau 1945

1582052014_is_2_537_breslau_1945_1mu8na0

Caption: IS-2 No. 537 Lieutenant B.I. Degtyarev of the 222nd Separate Tank Ropshinsky Red Banner Order of Kutuzov, 1st Class Regiment, shot down at Strigauerplatz in the German city of Breslau.

41 minutes ago, RockinHarry said:

Black Sea maybe? Some new textures on air conditioner FO and voila...we get washing machines. 😁

dVJzHDb.jpg

Thanks Harry yes I have some Ideas again similar as your but I need "your horse on live" I  mean stand up, not dead I have to see where you put to download...

PS air conditoner are for me already all used but ok I can use another one, this is why I will put on line the file that I was talking about the FOs use in exel format !

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

23 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Thanks Harry yes I have some Ideas again similar as your but I need "your horse on live" I  mean stand up, not dead I have to see where you put to download...

PS air conditoner are for me already all used but ok I can use another one, this is why I will put on line the file that I was talking about the FOs use in exel format !

JM

Here you go bud. 😎

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2eu5f5vqytewwxf/RHZ CMBN Horse and Cow.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsb21psk24anepk/RHZ Horse cart flavor2.zip?dl=0