Is it possible to disable double-click to jump to another map location?

My mouse left button is not functioning great and has a tendency to do double-click instead of single-click now and then which is annoying. It is ok when it happens for selecting an entire formation as I can just unselect it. But many times when I select a unit, the camera jumps to a map location further ahead, which is really annoying. Checked the hotkeys, but nothing. The weird thing is that this double-click issue is more common in CM games than in other games, programs. Does CM disregard the Win10 setting for double-click sensitivity? Seems like it.

1 hour ago, z1812 said:

I have had mouse problems that I have sometimes solved buy taking the mouse apart and cleaning it. 

Saw a Youtube-guide on how to clean the finer parts of the click-mechanism. Seems a bit fiddly but doable. Hope I don't mess up too much 😬

On 5/12/2021 at 8:09 PM, rocketman said:

Saw a Youtube-guide on how to clean the finer parts of the click-mechanism. Seems a bit fiddly but doable. Hope I don't mess up too much 😬

Actually, in addition to manual cleaning, I used a can of compressed air. It was very handy to help clean out the fine dust.