Region Germany not available in 1944?

3 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

To continue this. I made a map situated in Eastern Europe in October 1944. I want to change the buildings from Eastern Europe into Germany, for which I use a tag (named Germany). But those buildings that now have changed from Eastern Europe into Germany seem to have snowy roofs, although there's no snow on the ground and the temperature is not freezing. Those buildings that have not changed from Eastern Europe into Germany do not have snowy roofs.

Is that something that can be solved with a tag perhaps?

Just dealt with this myself.

Open the map.....Set conditions to frozen, snow, etc. (to match the snowy roofs) save the map.  Exit the game. 

Reload the game and map.  Set conditions how you want them and preview.....You should now be sorted.

This worked for me when I did the same with my xmas scenario (I made two versions of the map, Winter 1943 & Summer 1944).

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

1 hour ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Just dealt with this myself.

Open the map.....Set conditions to frozen, snow, etc. (to match the snowy roofs) save the map.  Exit the game. 

Reload the game and map.  Set conditions how you want them and preview.....You should now be sorted.

This worked for me when I did the same with my xmas scenario (I made two versions of the map, Winter 1943 & Summer 1944).

Did indeed do the trick, my dear man, thank you for your help. 

P.s. never try to post a screenshot after finishing several bottles of red wine with your dear lady. I now look at a German Fachwerk building with Polish text on it. Wanted to post a screenshot, but forgot how to do that.

Edited by Aragorn2002