May I ask...

Why are some vehicles exempt from the single vehicles list via the editor? 

Briefly looking over manuals, for FI at moment and struggling to find some of the vehicle variants listed. . 

Stug III G latest

And also hetzer, game states late and latest but can only find one version

2 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

Why are some vehicles exempt from the single vehicles list via the editor? 

It can be a mistake. Either in the available single vehicles or the manual. Also note that the list of available single vehicles depends on the date setting for the scenario so sometimes the vehicle that seems to be missing is there but not when you first though or it was removed form the theatre and is not longer there at a later time.

1 hour ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

Most likely the manual wasn't edited after a late decision on what versions to include. FB is the only place I see a Hetzer (late).

Yeah, there was ever only the initial version of the manual.

There is also only the initial TO&E https://www.battlefront.com/fortress-italy/cmfi-rome-to-victory-module/?tab=toe

Still has the SPW 251/21 Ausf. D listed, with Drilling 20mm. There was also a Sherman M4(105) that was removed IIRC.

i can understand the removal of the vehicles if they weren't there etc... just wished to confirm is all, thought i was going do-lally lol...is a niche that needs itching at times, bit like checking the variants for some historical accuracy.....game wise everthing is superb and love it...but if my brother is in, he just picks the vehicles apart mostly lmao....but i find it interesting really, especially with the sources folks learn from. i've seen some books that should be burned for some of the incorrect info they show..

still not found a good replacement for tank variants than the Squadron publications... excellent books and pretty rare to find these days, i remember seeing them on the base going for just a few dollars, now they fetch for some serious prices..

1 hour ago, Bubba883XL said:

still not found a good replacement for tank variants than the Squadron publications...

Neither have I found a better book source for such things. These books are indispensable. And it also goes for military aircraft, e.g. the changes between their subversions.