US Army Rag Tag Uniform Mod

hypeman

258420954_pic1.png.c67745b5bd0631d4881771c8f3067d9a.png1571582598_Screenshot2020-09-11203711.png.06c378623becec401b3516af10d4f7f5.png315018387_Screenshot2020-09-11203813.png.bef31356170856cbef879349b16ea69e.png

What's going on fellas! I finally decided to venture out into the world of modding and made my own uniform mod. It's nothing serious, I just took the coyote brown vest from Black Sea and put it over the UCP uniforms. I got the inspiration from the occupation phases in Iraq & Afghanistan; figured it'd make more sense to combo desert gear and equipment with the UCP uniforms. To make this mod possible I used gear from Oleksander's 7th Infantry Division skin mod and rag-tagged existing equipment found in the base game. S/O to Oleksander.

In the preview pictures I am also using

ViperAssassin26's ACH w/ goggles mod & custom m4 mod. S/O to ViperAssassin26.

@Jace11's balaclava mod for CMBS. S/O to Jace11.

@Kieme(ITA)'s CMBS reworked faces, more faces addon, & 50% US goggles. S/O to Kieme.

I already PM'd @Bootie for help uploading the mod--standing by on a response--to the mod website so when I get things sorted out I'll drop a link on this thread.

917178838_Screenshot2020-09-11205031.png.f87b75f0262faf6574df188c919eb184.png

More Screen's, Sorry the picture's are so small, I'm not in the know on how to get good quality pictures up on this site.

And by the way, for the more experienced modders out there, I would be honored if you all used this as a template for more detailed & varied creations. Just be sure to cite ya boy🙂. My dream is for SF2 to reach SF1 levels of user created content, lest we forget the repository 😔 . Ik for me personally, @Jock Tamson's new insurgent mod really changed the game. S/O to Jock Tamson. But with the steam transition I'm hopeful that this game we all love will see more positive exposure, so I am optimistic for the future of the modding community and series alike.

• 1 month later...

PSA that the mod is officially up on The few good men mod warehouse.

forgot to include install instructions in the readme file so here they are

Install instructions: place either of the 3 sub-folders of the "us army rag-tag comp" folder into the z folder of the games data folder.

You can use them interchangeably at your discretion. You CANNOT use multiple sub folders at the same time.