Movie lighting

I may have been the one to originally request 'movie lighting', commenting that all war movies post 'Saving Private Ryan' had washed-out color and high contrast. Then I forgot it existed!

Recently I've been using it for night battles. The combination of artificial bright night with movie lighting looks particularly striking

movie lighting.jpg

Edited by MikeyD

1 hour ago, MikeyD said:

I may have been the one to originally request 'movie lighting', commenting that all war movies post 'Saving Private Ryan' had washed-out color and high contrast. Then I forgot it existed!

Recent I've been using it for night battles. The combination of artificial bright night with movie lighting looks particularly striking

movie lighting.jpg

Nice shot! A little volkssturm sneak peak. Great scenario too!

23 minutes ago, John1966 said:

Hoped no-one would notice but here we are.

The advantage of having been dead for about 400 years, is that you have nothing else to do all day other than look for typos. 

In the meantime would I be right in thinking that your name is a reference to John Connelly, the only "John" in the England World Cup squad in '66?

6 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

In the meantime would I be right in thinking that your name is a reference to John Connelly, the only "John" in the England World Cup squad in '66?

Er, no. It's my name. 🥴

You may be able to guess how old I am.

Edited by John1966