Rag-tagging guide

I could've sworn there was a detailed pdf guide to rag-tagging somewhere but unfortunately I cannot seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can find instructions on how to rag-tagging units ? Or if not, is anyone kind enough to educate me on the process and how it works?

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:53 PM, General Jack Ripper said:

Some things can be rag-tagged, and some things cannot. Helmets, uniforms etc. can, weapons cannot.

The "Little-Guide to Rag-Tagging" is here:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=665

Yeah I'm correct, I asked this question a little while ago and General Jack Ripper gave me a really good resource. Unfortunately the link just takes you to the battlefront website, can it be found anywhere else? 

8 hours ago, hypeman said:

Yeah I'm correct, I asked this question a little while ago and General Jack Ripper gave me a really good resource. Unfortunately the link just takes you to the battlefront website, can it be found anywhere else? 

The link was to the now defunct repository, I don't know if the guide has been posted anywhere else.
Not being a modder, I didn't think to retain a copy.

Maybe I can shed some light on it after having played around with SF2 uncons a bit more. This is probably already well known and I might be stating the obvious here . But no one has mentioned it so far in this thread so it might be useful for the original poster.

Okay so uncons combatants in SF2 have their skins split in two parts : the body and the head/keffiyeh. If you have the same number of bodies and keffiyehs, the game will always assign the same headpiece to the corresponding body texture. For instance, keffiyeh 1 will always go on body 1, keffiyeh 2 on body 2 and so on. But if you have more keffiyehs than there are bodies, it will be randomized each time, for each model.

I am guessing the same principle applies to ammo pouches, boots etc.

So here you go, you simply need a different number of textures for the uniform and the accessories, for lack of a better word. And the game will do the rest.