A bit of a shipping status update...

Guest Big Time Software

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My father-in-law was a portable radar operator for the 8th Air Force in 1944. Due to the valuable and top secret nature of his unit's gear, he was not sent over to France until D+24. He said the line from the harbor for the next available ship was four days long. In otherwords, he arrived with his truck at the end of the line on June 30, and didn't board the ship until sundown on July 3. That puts the wait for CM in perspective for me.

Will it come really true???

The game will be shipped. I waited since the beginning of this year - and i´m so happy now.

Not only, that this game is making my dreams come true, not only, that i found in this forum a very nice community, not only, that my girlfriend is forced every weekend now to visist a panzermuseum.... öäähm - there is a company out there, who will stay independent, who believed in what they were doing, and they are the best i ever seen. Support, reaction times, answers to my individual questions - really good!

BTS, i wish you all success and money you need - go on with your fine work.

Many lucky greetings from Germany to all folks here! (my the game arrive in time!!)

Jochen

I just got a vision of the spread of CM:

Like a graph out of a movie like "Outbreak"; starting in north-eastern USA, spreading like a prairie fire over the North American continent. Sudden jumps across oceans to airports abroad from where the epidemic continues to spread. Within a fortnight all of the world will be contaminated and unable to work!

The Horror! The Horror!

------------------

Exterminate all the Brut..err….Smilies…

[This message has been edited by Kurtz (edited 06-13-2000).]

Steve, Charles,

I have finally found a reason good enough to crack open the 21 year old bottle of the Macallan I've been sitting on since I received it as a college graduation gift in 1993 (I guess that makes it 28 years old now). The old lady is going to be PISSED that our wedding and four anniversaries didn't make the cut, but getting a Computer Game did.

Congrats gentlemen, this round is on me. If you're ever in the NY Metro suburbs, I'd be glad to share.

------------------

CrapGame out

Guest goonch

I love the smell of napalm in the morning! It smells like Combat Mission.

------------------

leave the gun, don't forget the cannolies.

Never seen that good a game with that tremondous a support.

Thanks for all.

My girlfriend will sue you...

biggrin.gif

BTW, think of us all Delivery +10 days and keep the spoilers DOWN please.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>uhhh i just found out about this game like 3 days ago, how long would it ake for me too get it if i ordered now or say tomorrow? oh by the way i DL'd the demo and i think it kicks alot os A*S!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hercules meet Rob, Rob ... Hercules.

Joe

Damn my oily hide for still being a rock fan at 34. For the first time in about 6 months, I'm going out to a show... On Thursday and then all day on Friday and probably spending the weekend out of town fixing a PC with a bad powersupply and drinking heavily becasue I missed the release weekend... And to think that I obediently stayed home just in case the mailman had a package.... Damn me stright to hell!