SICK!!! No Update for You!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Vomit....Thats all I have seen for the last 18 hours.

Seems that my Hyetal (sp?) Hernia decided to act up last night after I got back from my visit with Rune (hmm, could be a connection there!) and swell my throat and at the same time cause my stomach to dump out its contents through the UPPER entrance.

So most of today I was a oozing, pukey, aching, tired, delerious, drooling mess. Thats right, about as normal as can be for me except I also had a headache. Due to all this there will be NO update tonight...

Hopefully things will resume tomorrow. No promises at this point though. frown.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Gee thanks for that DESCRIPTIVE update. Really we would have believed you if you said you were not feeling well.

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Priest

Hope you feel better soon Matt!

Was it Rune going on and on and on about how he plans on kidnapping the weasel, and holding it hostage until T-28's are put in, that made you sick? wink.gif

Lorak

P.S. j/k rune... t-28's are sweet.

------------------

"someone you trust is one of us"..........the illuminati

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

Guest Madmatt

Hehehe, true, I didnt think about that!

Actually it took Rune all about 3 minutes to mention Rifle Grenades and the T-28. I was too busy checking out the busty waitress to listen all that closely though... wink.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

I was too busy checking out the busty waitress to listen all that closely though... wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew it!! See..we could have had the new update days ago!!

Great, a couple of waitresses, probably named Trixie and Kiki are affecting the CM world.

I doubt they even know it.

smile.gif

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

[This message has been edited by GI Tom (edited 07-26-2000).]

NO BIG ASS UPDATE?? The forum, this game, this whole thing is going down the tubes fast, and now Maddog or Mad something, whatever has name is, is out sick puking, just great. I am deleting CM and going to play CC4. CC4, the best land based war game ever......gee I think I have the ebola virus................ Just kidding gang.

Madmatt, I hope you are feel much better soon. Rest easy. However, as soon as up are back up to speed lets have a whopping big ass update.

sniperscope

CombatHQ just updated!

MadMatt just put up my latest terrain modification...

V.O.T.

Vomit Overlay Terrain. It's available in hi-res, or the low res "chunky" version.

Also, another graphics modification. This one turns the flamethrower graphic into an arc of projectile hurl. Complete with corn.