Autumn on the west front

HI Erwin I used the Clipper (In CMBN Campaigns) mod set as a base, then changed the hue saturation on the leaves etc, made new bark textures and made a leaf letter floor plus sharpened and HD almost all of it in photoshop. Cheers

Note: I changed them not because they're wrong, just to make them for my personal preference and can be used directly from the mod.

18 hours ago, Erwin said:

Thanks.   I realized that I already had it in my "MOD SETS" folder.  I just haven't had time to play the Clipper campaign.

I do wonder if there is an ideal set of nVidia settings to give best results.  

There are some pretty impressive SweetFX shader presets that people here on the forums are using to get impressive screenshots with. There's a lot of tweaking that goes into it to get everything looking the way you like it. If you check out some of the screenshot threads you'll see some examples of what people have been able to do. I'm sure using a shader preset along with the Clipper mods would look stunning!

I would encourage everyone to not only check out the excellent mod pack for the Operation Clipper campaign, but to check out the campaign itself. Its very well put together and historically accurate. If any are familiar with the book, "The Men of Company K" reading it while playing through the Clipper campaign is even better, as the book follows a unit that was involved in Operation Clipper. 

23 minutes ago, IICptMillerII said:

I would encourage everyone to not only check out the excellent mod pack for the Operation Clipper campaign, but to check out the campaign itself. Its very well put together and historically accurate. If any are familiar with the book, "The Men of Company K" reading it while playing through the Clipper campaign is even better, as the book follows a unit that was involved in Operation Clipper. 

Ya it is an excellent campaign, play it. Cheers

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

Can the "SweetFX shader" be used in-game, or only to make great screenshots?

It can be used in game. Check out the CMBS Screenshot Thread for a link to the download. 

5 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

anyone have a link to Operation Clipper?cant seem to find it

This is the thread where you should be able to find a download link to both the Clipper campaign and the mod pack that accompanies it:

If the links are down for whatever reason, contact the campaign/mod creator (dragonwynn) and he should be able to hook you up. If not I could try to host them on a dropbox.