Great IS-2 Vid with awful music

Brother George, who introduced me to Bolt Action, a system for gaming with WW II miniatures, is trying to intimidate me regarding brother Ed's very well armed Russian horde (have small infantry only force, while he also has a T-34/76, a T-34/85 and a KV-1 he got as part of a killer deal from another gamer).  Apparently, the German plight is about to dramatically worsen. There is good news, though. My Landser may die laughing before the tanks crush them if this is the "battle music" the Russians use!  Also, would some kind soul with an account please ask YT to do away with the annoying dropdown informing us we're in full screen mode? It's patently obvious when we are!

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

JoMC67,

I used to play TRACTICS a lot decades ago. Proof? Falling Shot Table. BFA (Blind Fire Aspect). RFA (Reconnaissance by Fire Aspect). Multicolored landscape format charts. Lots of flipping! Believe there were three rule books. I loved TRACTICS because you could do so many things with it. Indeed, my views on what should be doable in CM were and are heavily colored by what was possible in TRACTICS. Compared to it, Bolt Action is, methinks, practically farcical. Have also played FAST Rules, but didn't like them anywhere nearly enough. Tanks for the memories!

Regards,

John Kettler

John, it was recorded in the U.S. by The Golden Gate Quartet in 1943, hence it being perfect for my period music mod. It has appeared on countless compilation albums over the years. Although I lifted it from the wonderfully titled "Kicking Hitler's Butt" C.D. issued by Buzzola Records here in Limeyland.