FI/GL scenarios that feature the Panther?

Now that you say it, I dont remember any scenario that actually has them, neither the panther turret. Maybe they are exclusively in campaing scenarios and in quick battles.

Nevertheless, you can go here :http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/search-2/#search/category=CM+FORTRESS+ITALY+[SCENARIOS] and try to look for a scenario with  Panthers.

Edited by CHEqTRO

On 5/15/2016 at 10:30 AM, Ts4EVER said:

Maybe they are only available in quick battles. Panthers weren't used much in Italy.

Perhaps that's it then -- only available in QBs. Ah well.

I've scoured the FewGoodMen scenario repository pretty thoroughly and added them to my game, although certainly can't say I've played many of them yet. Also, Aris has some (typically beautiful) reskins for the GL Panthers on cmmodsiii -- although seems the odds of actually seeing them in-game are pretty small!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

Hi, Bud! [waves] Haven't seen you around for a while. Hope all is well.

:)

Michael

Hi Michael! It's been a roller-coaster due to some unexpected stuff but things are improving once more. Left me pretty tapped out creatively though. :unsure:

7 hours ago, Bud Backer said:

Hi Michael! It's been a roller-coaster due to some unexpected stuff but things are improving once more. Left me pretty tapped out creatively though. :unsure:

In that case, best wishes for you to get back in stride. I know how hard that can be sometimes.

Michael