Quick question - quick answer

just loaded up the second scenario in demo "December morning". as briefing states after 10 mins reinforcement comes in and i get three suads of pioneers in halftracks. however, they just don't use their gun. first i thought it is because i've dismounted the halftacks, but then i loaded one with platoon hq team and the bloody halftrack still wouldn't shoot. i've tried loading the whole squad back in halftrack but to no avail.

there is red line if i use manual target but nothing happens... halftracks come with driver and another gi but while i do understand the driver is occupied with his part of the job, i don't understand what is the other guy doing??? it just cost me the whole squad of 12 men... any ideas???

On ‎4‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:26 PM, mbarbaric said:

thanks, unbouttoning was the move. feel stupid as  i've used halftracks before and never had this problem...

Don't feel stupid ... every day is a school day as they say ... I've been playing this game for years, yet at least once a month I learn something new on here. Good luck with your half tracks in your next game!!