North Africa Mini Mod

22 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

So, I think I should stay more on CMFI North Afrika Mod and write scenarios and campaigns

+1  Despite all the hostility from some quarters it seems like N Africa is a perennial favorite among cardboard wargame companies and their customers.  So, am sure there will be an appreciative audience for your work, Koh.

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2021 at 6:16 PM, Ivan Zaitzev said:

With the introduction of the french in Rome to Victory it would be possible to have something reassembling the Foreign Legion with some modding.

I did it. I could use some help making Pierre and Claude look a bit better. Discount Mods. I guess I am like Dollar General. 

16 minutes ago, Ivan Zaitzev said:

saw your videos, I'm sure tweaking with the dates and quality you can get the French squad with the FM 24/29. Some time ago I tried to change the Rifle MDR for the MAS36 but with no success, maybe someone else can give it a go.

Hey Mat!

Do you have the MAS36? I could not find it. Please pass it to me and I can give a try to swap the rifle mdr's. Or point me towards it!

FM24/29, I think it gives me some of each mixed with BAR. I can swap the LMG's.

Edited by kohlenklau