Anyone interested in doing DARs for a new scenario?

I've got a fully developed semi-historical scenario ready to go, but rather than just dump it online, I figured it might be useful to build some interest first. So, I'm looking for two experienced players with full installs of CMBN (all additional packs and updates required) who are willing to do turn-by-turn DARs here.

The battle depicts the 90th Division's attack on Saint Jores in early July 1944. You can see some archival footage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpiEvTZnOFc

A few screens from the scenario:

21738022251_0ac83a3b44_z.jpg

21105980084_30be68db42_z.jpg

21540727410_7e766146ab_z.jpg

21107665013_37659decbb_z.jpg

If you're interested, PM me. Preference will be given to established forum members.

I probably should have explained in a bit more detail. It's a H2H only battle. I rated it Large, primarily due to force size/density rather than map size. I think it's fairly balanced, with both sides having a number of tactical challenges to contend with; neither side has it easy. The map has been created from the 1947 aerial survey photos cross-referenced to Google Street View, so it's about as accurate as I could manage. I can't be positive about the forces, but I checked multiple references and tried to build them so they are at least fairly representative of the formations involved.

Mmmm, any reason for no AI plans? Could take a look if you want. If you can provide a rough idea about what you expect the AI controlled forces to do I'll see what I can do. Need a few more later Normandy US scenarios. :)

Thanks but no thanks. I'm perfectly capable of doing AI plans and making single-player scenarios when I choose to; this one is (as most of my scenarios are) intended for H2H play. If and when I decide to modify it for single-player use, I'll handle it.

Thanks but no thanks. I'm perfectly capable of doing AI plans and making single-player scenarios when I choose to; this one is (as most of my scenarios are) intended for H2H play. If and when I decide to modify it for single-player use, I'll handle it.

Sounds good, looking forward to it then.

The map has been created from the 1947 aerial survey photos cross-referenced to Google Street View, so it's about as accurate as I could manage. I can't be positive about the forces, but I checked multiple references and tried to build them so they are at least fairly representative of the formations involved.

I really like scenarios based on historical photos. Could you link to the original aerial photos please? I'd like to see what the large central square looks like in detail.