Simple Mod Suggestion

Movie Mode + Artificially Bright Night Graphics = Night Vision Mode

I don't even know if CMBS has the "Movie Mode" overlay, but if it was possible to modify it to produce a green tint, then combine the green tinted "Movie Mode" with enabling "Artificially Bright Night Graphics", you could easily make a night vision mod.

Of course, I have no real modding experience, and I don't even own CMBS, but I saw a movie mode mod on CMFI, and I figured I'd throw this idea out there in case anyone wants to make it. I remember the old Night Vision mod for Shock Force, and it would be nice to have another one.

Thanks guys!

That is not just cool, it's uber cool. Please upload asap I'm currently playing a night scenario. You know that desperate longing feeling when you just have to have something    :P  :P

Haha, I'm to the point I'm happy with it now, so I'll upload it tomorrow.

Fantastic! 

How did you do this?  

I edited values in the blur_shader.frag file which controls the movie mode parameters. Here's the thread where BarbaricCo and RockinHarry showed us the light on how to do that: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/120795-fxshine-shader/?page=1

Edited by Rambler