Soooo No barbed wire?

PanzerShrimp,

I can confirm your frustration at no barbwire for the Germans in Quick Battle. Does not matter if you pick attack or assault against them, play German or Russian side, the barbwire just does not exist for the Germans.

I have posted this before myself as have other players and the most frustrating part is there seems to be no official statement forth coming from higher up as to the fact they recognize the fault and what they plan on doing to resolve it.

Am I wrong about that last paragraph? If so please show me where a valid response from Battlefront exists. And don't get me wrong folks. I respect and admire this gaming company's work and dedication. I do own just about every title and add-on they have produced. It just seems like the ball has been dropped on this play.

I actually was trying to be helpful.  That's where I've always found them so I assumed all games would have them there.  Yeah I know about assuming.  Again, apologize if that sounded like I was trying to be a smart butt.  Well at least now you have some real answers.  

Yeah I know about assuming.  

Yeah but... when someone is not clear about what they tried or did not yet try I think we are correct in pointing out where they should look.  This time it wasn't the case but there have been multiple times when someone started a thread soooo sure about something only to find out they were the ones that had it wrong.