Bulge Thread Part Deux

Screenshots? Yes sir...

These are NOT alphas or anything from what is coming but I am sure you see the point that this type STUFF is probably now being worked on...

Winter garments, gloves and such. Can't wait to see what they do for a hood or parka type effect. <pardon the CMFI boots..>

Dot44B_zps5e591efb.png

This is US Airborne in a greatcoat a la Bastogne....we had to rename mdr's to get this...

USArmywoolgloves_zpsf62068e1.png

umlaut's Frosty the Tiger and that was just the tip of his winter wonderland line of mods he did for the Wacht Am Rapido campaign I farted out a while back. Can't wait to see what the real pro's create.

16142078332_6714a40480_b.jpg

and maybe some Belgian buildings once umlaut knows if they change up the building bmp files...

murals4.jpg

My humble first vehicle mod ever and a sign mod. "Daisy" is tagged for [snow] so she only shows when it is snow on the ground, (except patchy snow!). 

shot27_zpsc08d38ec.jpg

and old Sloppy Joe..

SloppyJoe_zpsd323d814.jpg

Not the best rendition of Aris's Ardennes horizons but he deserves a case of vino tinto for the great stuff he has made. I can't wait to see the horizons that the pro's deliver. 

bulge%20Horizons_zpsiuxdpbz6.jpg[

and some ambush scheme stuff? (WOKI's handiwork after 30 minutes of photoshop training.  :angry: )

CM%20Normandy%202015-06-09%2018-30-15-74

Edited by kohlenklau

The effort to turn CMFI into a Bulge placeholder could not have been done without mjkerner. Thanks Mark!

Mark also tried some funky white coats and white gloves. For formal occasions I guess!

The below is Mark's Bloody Bucket helmet mod on Los's map/scenario "The Stand at Noertrange".

shot15_zpscb5b33ba.jpg