Scenarios using the Vehicle Pack

Now I sure would like to use a Sherman Crap in some Scenario, Does anyone know of a scenario that has been made with that item???

Yes; Seventh Wind has them, and was designed with them in mind. See the link in Post #13 of this thread.

Now I sure would like to use a Sherman Crap in some Scenario, Does anyone know of a scenario that has been made with that item???

Now, now, the Sherman was not crap. Sure it was no Panther but at least it made it to the battlefield :) . Oh your talking about Sherman Crabs!

• 4 months later...

@Macisle 

Finally obtained the VP and played Char and Char Alike....very fun...and very excellent use of the goodies in the VP ..the flame tank was particularly cool...the map is also outstanding..excellent use of elevation and railroad flavor objects.

Of course, I headed straight across the first bridge and got a shellacking from those hidden amerikanische Fallschirmjäger in the buildings...those Panzer R35 do not react well to bazooka rounds..funny how that works...obviously more fire and maneuver and use of terrain is called for...however, that is my goal...:D

Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 6.59.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 7.02.35 PM.png

FYI, there are several VP units in my scenario "Return to Saint Jores," which Bootie and Rinaldi are currently playing and providing video DARs for (Rinaldi's been a bit busy, but hopefully he'll be getting his side of this underway soon...). I'll make it publicly available in the near future.

FYI, there are several VP units in my scenario "Return to Saint Jores," which Bootie and Rinaldi are currently playing and providing video DARs for (Rinaldi's been a bit busy, but hopefully he'll be getting his side of this underway soon...). I'll make it publicly available in the near future.

Just watched DAR #1 on The Few Good Men's channel, and that's a really nice looking map. Interesting objectives, too. Look forward to giving it a go.

Cool...I am looking forward to more flamethower tanks...and I do enjoy excellent maps...

The Lions Of Carpiquet is a campaign by Ithikial which has Churchill flamethrowers and Sherman crabs, as well as German AT bunkers. Its also a very good campaign although with some minor scoring bugs at the moment. Well worth a look. On the Proving Grounds.