is there a quick way to review maps

Is there a fast way to look at and review maps? The only way I can see of doing so is to start a quick battle and when setting troops preview the map.

Surely theres a better way as I have to do a different battle to look at each new map. Its a total PITA. Is there a viewer or mod  where I can move from map to  map to view in 3d ?

Is there a fast way to look at and review maps?

Not really...atleast i don't think so.

The fastest way i have found to rewiew the QB-maps is to load them into the editor...This way you still have to click the prewiew for each map you like to look at in 3d but if you have the map-tab open in the editor you can load map after map quickly and only 3d prewiew the ones you think looks intresting...

For future reference...Make a list of the maps you like.

I've dearly wished for something like this as well. It's tedious to look at maps by loading them in the editor, repeating a dozen times (and losing ones place and ending up looking at the same map several times untentionally). I try to be systematic but even so it's a laborious process. I would love if there was a way to scroll/tab through all the maps and see a preview of the whole map even if it was just a top down view.

The fastest way i have found to review the QB-maps is to load them into the editor...This way you still have to click the preview for each map you like to look at in 3d but if you have the map-tab open in the editor you can load map after map quickly and only 3d prewiew the ones you think looks interesting...

For future reference...Make a list of the maps you like.

That's the way to do it, personally I edit the file names of my favorite maps and put an exclamation mark in front of my favorites, then they will be listed first.

That's the way to do it, personally I edit the file names of my favorite maps and put an exclamation mark in front of my favorites, then they will be listed first.

That's a good idea, SLIM.

Though in my case it's not a matter of identifying the favourites so much as being able to view in succession a lot of maps while one is trying to decide what one wants to use. You're not looking for a specific map; rather, you're looking at many to see what suits your idea for the battle.