2015 & beyond Normandy

Guys ? So.. Lovely moments ahead from BFC re: games packs & modules. It seems imminent for modern CMBS, close for CM:"BotB/Ardennes" and... What more ?

What are we expecting more in 2015 ? We have 365 days @ our disposal to spot, aim

& fire at will across different eras. Anyone cares to allude what's more than we don't already know ?

If CMSF received three modules. Will CMBN recieve a third one ?

This is why BF gives info so rarely.  They know it is never going to be enough so why bother.  They literally JUST told us about the next NW Europe family and that CMFI and CMRT would see modules..  LOL  You need to fight this addiction son, it's taking over your life!  ;)

The one question I can answer (because BF has already said this) is there won't be another module for CMBN.  There may be additional packs, I think the jury is still out on that pending their assessment of the profitability of the last pack.  The original assessment for CMBN was 3 modules, but they covered all the period material they needed to in 2.  As to future families I don't think they can really say.  It depends on how much material they have to work with.  I am not even sure the remake of CMSF will have 3 modules again.  A lot of the work regarding ToEs etc is done.  They could however expand on CMSF (yes yes yes!! please, Israelis, Egyptian, Jordanian, Turkish units please!!)

They could however expand on CMSF (yes yes yes!! please, Israelis, Egyptian, Jordanian, Turkish units please!!)

It would be fun to command an Israeli Merkava Tank Platoon.  With the troop compartment in back they could transport their own scouts.  A lot of interesting tactical problems to try and work out with that combination.