CM_Normandy_Setup

CMBN_Commonwealth_Setup

CMBN_MarketGarden_Setup

Folder with Vehicle Pack downloaded pre 3.11

Upgrades:

CMBN_v200_Upgrade_Setup

CMBN v300 Upgrade Setup

Patches:

In which order do I have to install these? Do I have to install every patch or can I skip some?

Can someone tell me how to reinstall with all modueles + vehicle pack

I have this files:

Games Modules and Packs:

CM_Normandy_Setup

CMBN_Commonwealth_Setup

CMBN_MarketGarden_Setup

Folder with Vehicle Pack downloaded pre 3.11

Upgrades:

CMBN_v200_Upgrade_Setup

CMBN v300 Upgrade Setup

Patches:

In which order do I have to install these? Do I have to install every patch or can I skip some?

It is possible to omit some of the patches: but as I'm not absolutely certain which ones, I suggest it is better to install them all and avoid any risk.

The order is:

Normandy set up

patch v1.10

CW module

patch v1.11

update v2.00

patch v2.01

MG module

patch v 2.11

patch v2.12

upgrade v3.0

VP and patch v3.10

patch v3.11

Hope this helps!

You can skip all the patches EXCEPT 2.12, if your are starting from scratch. You need to install 2.12. Not at home atm, or I could post my install order list.

edit: Oh, and of course, 3.11!

mjkerner, as far as I know this is not true. Without 1.11 patch things get awry.

1.11 should be included in update 2.0, which OP mentioned and implied he was installing (only asked about patches...2.0 is technically an upgrade). But you raise a good point...depends on just what modules and previous updates are being installed.

permanent666, if this isn't definitively answered by the time I get home from work...about 5 hours from now...I'll post the install instructions I used.

1.11 should be included in update 2.0, which OP mentioned and implied he was installing (only asked about patches...2.0 is technically an upgrade). But you raise a good point...depends on just what modules and previous updates are being installed.

permanent666, if this isn't definitively answered by the time I get home from work...about 5 hours from now...I'll post the install instructions I used.

Erm ... like to tell me what was was wrong (my bold bit of your post) with my list, given directly to OP as the second post in the thread?

(FWIW, when he asked "In which order do I have to install these?", I took it as a reference to all of the files he'd listed, not just the patches. And, given that he has all of the files, and installing all of the patches in order will not create a problem whilst leaving one out that is required will do so, still seems safer to use them all in the light of the uncertainty about needing some of them or not ...)

Erm ... like to tell me what was was wrong (my bold bit of your post) with my list, given directly to OP as the second post in the thread?

(FWIW, when he asked "In which order do I have to install these?", I took it as a reference to all of the files he'd listed, not just the patches. And, given that he has all of the files, and installing all of the patches in order will not create a problem whilst leaving one out that is required will do so, still seems safer to use them all in the light of the uncertainty about needing some of them or not ...)

Lol, because I completely missed it! Seriously...reading on the fly at work.

• 4 weeks later...

I did a reload and went Base Game, 2.0 upgrade, and 2.12 patch (I haven't gotten the 3.0 upgrade yet) but I did ALSO skip the 1.11 patch because I read the following below from the website under patches:

"""""These patches are ONLY for the Battlefront.com original version of CM:BN. Pay attention please:

* the patches are available for both PC and Mac platforms. Make sure to download and install the correct version!

* the patches are available for the 1.0 branch, and the 2.0 Upgrade branch. These are not interchangeable! If you have the 2.0 Upgrade installed, you only need the 2.0 patches.

If you have the 1.0 version installed, you only need the 1.xx patches! Please make sure to select the correct patch versions."""""

Anyway I got the impression the 2.0 upgrade is cumulative meaning you just do base game and if you have the 2.0 upgrade you then just do it then you do the upgrade to the 2.0 which is 2.12

I have had no problem either. or maybe I have but I just don't realize it lol