Weathered U304(f) 2 & U304(f) 3 mods uploaded

umlaut

Just uploaded a set of weathered U304(f) 2 & U304(f) 3 halftracks to GreenAsJade´s great site: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5401/details

Please note that all versions of the u304 seem to share the same track texture (probably because of some file naming error?). So if you use this mod set, it will influence the tracks of all versions of the u304 halftracks. Also, the BMP´s for the u304(f) 2 are for some reason named u304(f) 7

Enjoy

15838408852_7789ab03bd_c.jpg304 3

15216872144_79f18f8af7_c.jpg304 2

Looking very nice... now I don't know if I should wait for Aris' version or just go with yours :/

Well, Aris and I sorta split modding the u304´s between us, so I wouldn´t hold my breath if I were you.

He has also been so kind as to let me use some of his dirt/dust textures. These mods are the first ones I´ve made with these.

Thanks a lot for that, even though I am not as talented - or even as fast - when it comes to using them.

Does not work for me on my iMac?

Could you provide a little more information, please?

The only problem I've ever had with graphics mods on my mac is the odd blue color tinge that shows up if the textures were saved with GIMP. Easily fixed by opening them with some other graphcis editing program, ticking the color settings 1 step (any aspect will do - contrast, brightness, hue, whatever), then re-saving.