Loading Screen Pictures

Hello, I tried to do a search for Loading screen images/pictures but could not find anything.

I appreciate the 3d model pictures of Armor, however I enjoy actual Images of men and Machine in period pictures.

Question#1. Has anyone done images for the loading screen? I have only seen one, but they were done in reddish and bluish hue.. I prefere black and white images. :)

Quesstion#2. How hard is it to add you own images? and how would I go about doing that? I am no modder but I imagine it would be compiling photos and installin them in either German or Russian Folder?

Thanks for any input, and I just want to congratulate on all the talent the modders have, really great stuff.

Semper Fi.

Hello, I tried to do a search for Loading screen images/pictures but could not find anything.

I appreciate the 3d model pictures of Armor, however I enjoy actual Images of men and Machine in period pictures.

Question#1. Has anyone done images for the loading screen? I have only seen one, but they were done in reddish and bluish hue.. I prefere black and white images. :)

Quesstion#2. How hard is it to add you own images? and how would I go about doing that? I am no modder but I imagine it would be compiling photos and installin them in either German or Russian Folder?

Thanks for any input, and I just want to congratulate on all the talent the modders have, really great stuff.

Semper Fi.

Vincenzo21 has a great force specific backgrounds mod.

Enjoy! :D

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5228/details

Using a painting of a T34/85 as splash screen from potemkines mod - looks very nice. Also I have worked out how to correct the clipping on the loading screens. I am working on a loading screen mod contains only Op Bagration photos in both b&w and sepia and there will not be any issues with clipping.

Using a painting of a T34/85 as splash screen from potemkines mod - looks very nice. Also I have worked out how to correct the clipping on the loading screens. I am working on a loading screen mod contains only Op Bagration photos in both b&w and sepia and there will not be any issues with clipping.

Can you tell us the trick so that I can correct my current splash screens which are clipped.