CMx2 ScAnCaDe v1.5 released

Hi folks,

I've just finished v1.5 of CMx2 ScAnCaDe, which is now supporting CMRT.

Also included is a new feature, the graphical displaying of campaign decision trees in the main campaigns listing. The tree shows the connections between the individual battles in the campaign and the associated "decisions". The feature is still under development but I thought I could release it early since it works reasonably well for smaller campaigns and does not really harm anything.

As usual, the download link can be found in my signature.

Cheers,

Mad Mike

Thanks for the fast release Mad Mike. Nice to have the campaign decision tree there, sure's gonna help many camp players.

Unpacked the 2 RT campaigns. The new naming works wonderfully!

campaign related: Now we can see Blunting the spear really is no good for single scenario play, most of the redfor is core with no repair and refit for both sides in-between.... so during the camp the more the player destroys in earlier scenarios the less opposition there is to face in the later ones.

Mad Mike, many thx for the fast update this tool for RT, a question can i see when load a single map fr campaign the KI ! script, i work moment maps modify (bigger 3.6 x 4.0 km) and update troops allies and german :D with full strengh :D, i have the problem when i go to create campaign come a error message

"syntax Error in campaign script line 1" and dont not what here the error is :confused::confused: can not see in editor what wrong is....

PS: ha.. i see the script think have my error found in script thx oncemore for wonderful tool that help me...

Mad Mike, many thx for the fast update this tool for RT, a question can i see when load a single map fr campaign the KI ! script, i work moment maps modify (bigger 3.6 x 4.0 km) and update troops allies and german :D with full strengh :D, i have the problem when i go to create campaign come a error message

"syntax Error in campaign script line 1" and dont not what here the error is :confused::confused: can not see in editor what wrong is....

PS: ha.. i see the script think have my error found in script thx oncemore for wonderful tool that help me...

yeah with Mike's tool the replayability of campaigns sure increased a lot because you can edit and repack it. At the least it's more return for our investment!

ps the campaign script is sensitive to weird letters ain't it. seems to remember it only accepts numbers and letters, plus the underscore (_), anything else it throws an error...

• 3 months later...

Just tried CMx2 ScAnCaDe v1.5 yesterday on my Hackintosh and it works great!

Noticed Safari would not sort the output by clicking on the green-coloured column heads but Firefox did. Really nice tool to see what is available to play. Great for exploring campaigns.

What is "The Blitz Size Modifier"?

Thank you Mad Mike!

Just tried CMx2 ScAnCaDe v1.5 yesterday on my Hackintosh and it works great!

Noticed Safari would not sort the output by clicking on the green-coloured column heads but Firefox did. Really nice tool to see what is available to play. Great for exploring campaigns.

What is "The Blitz Size Modifier"?

Thank you Mad Mike!

Hi Buzz,

a little bit late, but nevertheless thank you for the kind words - it's always nice to know that the program is of use to some in the community.

About the sorting: Unfortunately, this is due to the different browser implementations and I just don't feel like (and probably also can't really) providing alternatives for the sorting code used.

The "Blitz Size Modifier" (SM) is used by the "The Blitz Wargaming Club" (http://www.theblitz.org/) for reporting of ladder games. I thought it would be useful to have this so that when players add a new scenario to the scenario database at the Blitz, they can refer to the overview instead of having to calculate the SM by themselves (some of the SMs for Scenarios in the database are, unfortunately, wrong).

Hi Buzz,

a little bit late, but nevertheless thank you for the kind words - it's always nice to know that the program is of use to some in the community.

About the sorting: Unfortunately, this is due to the different browser implementations and I just don't feel like (and probably also can't really) providing alternatives for the sorting code used.

The "Blitz Size Modifier" (SM) is used by the "The Blitz Wargaming Club" (http://www.theblitz.org/) for reporting of ladder games. I thought it would be useful to have this so that when players add a new scenario to the scenario database at the Blitz, they can refer to the overview instead of having to calculate the SM by themselves (some of the SMs for Scenarios in the database are, unfortunately, wrong).

Thanks Mad Mike for the explanation on the browser implementation, "Blitz Size Modifier" (SM) and CMx2 ScAnCaDe. I have yet to corral the user made scenarios in one folder and use CMx2 ScAnCaDe but I am sure it will be helpful. The campaign feature is cool!