Just A Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but me, personally, I would pay 50 dollars or more for an update to CMSF to bring it up to date with the newest Combat Mission games as regards the features. Especially if some of the graphics were worked on. Its definitely been a favorite of mine through the years and its definitely topical.

I'll crawl back into my cave now.

There's quite a contingent here that is excited about this. I never thought I would enjoy modern combat more than WW2 but CMSF really grew on me.

Same here as still having fun with the contents in CMSF. Reflecting on the price tag the whole base + 3 modules shebang is just $55, same as CMRT which is a single game. Best bang for the buck there is.:cool: Atm I'm modding the canuck's campaign, after that one's finished thinking mayhaps a TF thunder remake. When that is done the 3 default nato camps are worth a serious go through. And then there's the installed single scenarios, community campaign and scenarios. The contents are endless.