That great little info box

LC-

I dunno if this is a shameless plug for my own page :)

But, perhaps this can be of some usage when looking up units before a game and ingame..

I just started it out, and it's really featureless so far..

It's a successor to my old (cmakDB/cmbbDB) that was lost in the "GREAT REALLIFE ADVENTURE"..

All the CM:BN info is included now.

And I'm now focusing on:

Roadmap page,

"bug report" function,

"send in screenshot" function..

I think atleast :)

The design is really simple with mobile-first interface in mind..

--

Regards Folke

I want to be able to click on the gun of the tank (pressing a key simultaneously, if necessary) and get a pop-up with the *actual* gun stats.

I want to be able to click on a polygon of the tank (pressing a key simultaneously, if necessary) and get a pop-up with the *actual* armor stats of the corresponding plate.

I want to be able to click on a hit decal and get the "story behind it" (which gun, which projectile, damage done ...), if only on the debriefing screen.

I do not need, however, any encyclopedia along with the above.

Actual under-the-hood numbers! That's the thing!

Best regards,

Thomm

The important thing is knowing if X shell can penetrate Y side of Z vehicle and to what extent. Having a bunch of numbers does NOT tell you that. Or at least not very effectively. For the vast majority of people a bunch of numbers tells the "story" as effectively as reading Red Riding Hood in binary code (10110011) would.

We will not focus on data that isn't in-and-itself important. Instead we will focus on what the question is and how it can be effectively answered.

Steve