Coming Soon: Station Stop Saint Jores v2 w/ Massive MG overhaul

Bimmer

Since MG brought German paratroops to Normandy, it was time to overhaul one of my earlier scenarios - Station Stop Saint Jores - since it was designed with this force in mind. At the same time, however, I also extended and heavily revised the map, making it a closer representation of the real place; I used a combination of the 1947 aerial survey maps, modern maps, and Google Street View to achieve a reasonable approximation. I also took advantage of MG's new ditch feature in a few places.

While there's a rudimentary AI left over from the first version, it hasn't been revised at all, so this one is really meant only for H2H play. A later revision may include a more functional AI.

The scenario is testing now and should be available soon. Here's a few comparison photos to give you a taste.

StJores_Street_View_1_zpsb8dd1a18.jpg

StJores_Street_View_1_Game_zps41af50ed.jpg

StJores_Street_View_2_zpscd5083cb.jpg

StJores_Street_View_2_Game_zps0f4f4cdc.jpg