Printed manual?

Redwolf,

No, the manual is a PDF, which is unfortunate. If you don't mind the hassle and expense, you can print out the manual. I like having a physical manual (can be read without staring yet more at the computer screen), particularly if it has an index, as did the CMBO CMx1 wargame. I've tendered a separate request for indexes/indices to be included in all new CMx2 manuals and, if possible, patched into earlier CMx2 releases.

Regards,

John Kettler

So I have been advised on GS that the ordering page has "printed manual included" icon on it. I didn't spot that before and obviously since the text is in the picture you can't get it in search. Who's doing the web design 101 mistakes there, anyway?

Can I have an official word on whether a printed manual is included or not or do I need to order and go to small claims court or what? This mess is getting worse every single release.

Can I have an official word on whether a printed manual is included or not or do I need to order and go to small claims court or what? This mess is getting worse every single release.

What mess? It is clearly marked on the order page. How is that a mess?

The info I gave you on the other site was wrong-ish. When you select MG only it says (as ZPBII points out), no printed manual. When you select the bundle with 2.0 it says there is a printed manual. When 2.0 was released it did include a printed manual....so that is why there is a difference.

No mess. It's all very clear on the order page.

I apologize for the confusion I caused by giving you the bundle information.

What mess? It is clearly marked on the order page. How is that a mess?

The info I gave you on the other site was wrong-ish. When you select MG only it says (as ZPBII points out), no printed manual. When you select the bundle with 2.0 it says there is a printed manual. When 2.0 was released it did include a printed manual....so that is why there is a difference.

No mess. It's all very clear on the order page.

I apologize for the confusion I caused by giving you the bundle information.

Maybe you missed this before responding.