Vassal?

Just got VASSAL, playing around with it. I got the module of GMT's Panzer game, one I'd been wanting to play but never got around to buying it. Any good WWII games I should know about? If anyone wants to play me in a game, just send a PM. Thanks.

Just got VASSAL, playing around with it. I got the module of GMT's Panzer game, one I'd been wanting to play but never got around to buying it. Any good WWII games I should know about? If anyone wants to play me in a game, just send a PM. Thanks.

Have you tried Combat Mission? I've heard it's pretty good. ;)

Where Eagles Dare and it's companion Devil's Cauldron. Excellent monster games covering Market Garden.

+1 to that. And if you like those two games in the MMP Grand Tactical Series, there's a Crete game in playtesting now too.

With the advent of GL (NZ & FJ troops & kit, Maori mod, etc.) CMFI gives us nearly everything we'd need to do Op-Tac campaigns with the Crete game (although OOBs would need tweaking in the editor to 1941 era, and we don't have Gebirgsjaeger troops yet).

Hey Broadsword, I haven't forgotten about the MG campaign, just finishing up all my cases so I can retire this summer. I hang out here and play a game or two, but haven't been able to commit to a regular campaign yet. I didn't know that MMP has a Crete game coming. I certainly would be interested in that one!