New file at the Repository: Road to Baghdad v1.00 (2013-03-31)

Road to Baghdad Mod - v1.0 (USMC Module only)This download contains a rar file of amended Marine, Fedayeen & Iraqi uniforms & faces, splash screens, road signs & buildings. The mod seeks to pull together in one package various mods in order to depict the push by the Marine Expeditionary Force towards Baghdad in 2003. It uses mods by other authors as well as myself. All credit to Normal Dude, RYU, Mord, Birdstrike, M1A1TC Aris and any other authors I may have missed.I have also released my first map and a short scenario - USMC RTB1 Az Zubayr - a heavily fictionalised attack on the Az Zubayr oil pumping station at the outset of the conflict. To be played as blue on red only. It should appear in the scenario repository shortly.WARNING: This mod alters the appearance of the screens, GUI and Marine and Iraqi forces. It should not be used in conjunction with other mods that impact on these graphics.

More...

Thanks for the feedback, Buzz.

Glad the scenario was okay. Muddled my way through its creation using the excellent guide in the repository. Lol. I think there's a few Iraq based scenarios around in the repository. Across the Canal - I believe - is based on An Nasiriyah.

Also thanks to others for their kind comments.