Adding waypoints to existing waypoints

StkNRdr

Please excuse me if this has been asked, I couldn't find anything specific.

Is there any way to add waypoints to existing uncompleted waypoints in the next turn?

I am playing a PBEM game. At the end of the first turn all I want to do is continue with adding waypoints to units with existing waypoints. The only way I can see to do this is to delete existing all existing waypoints, then reenter them so I can then extend to more waypoints.

This seems like a pretty basic concept to me, I must be missing something.

Thanks for any ideas.

Please excuse me if this has been asked, I couldn't find anything specific.

Is there any way to add waypoints to existing uncompleted waypoints in the next turn?

I am playing a PBEM game. At the end of the first turn all I want to do is continue with adding waypoints to units with existing waypoints. The only way I can see to do this is to delete existing all existing waypoints, then reenter them so I can then extend to more waypoints.

This seems like a pretty basic concept to me, I must be missing something.

Thanks for any ideas.

Erm ... just select the unit. Any move orders you give are tagged to the end of the current set of waypoints...

Thanks JRMC1879, simple enough, I was trying to add another after selecting the last waypoint.

And iMolestCats, yes I bet you do.

When you select a waypoint it allows you to give instructions for the unit to follow once they reach that waypoint - such as 'Hide', 'Face', 'Deploy', or add pauses etc.