2.0 Mods working in 2.01?

I have discovered a problem with Juju's version 2.0 UI mod. Loading it corrupts the abilty to customise the hotkeys and half of them won't work even though they are shown correctly on the UI. I have had to uninstall the mod as I always use hotkeys for movement and combat. Juju if you are reading this I hope you can modify it as your UI mod is in my top five must have mods.

@hilts, you can go into Juju's mod folder in your Z folder and manually delete his hotkey button mods and that should solve your problem.

Thanks Splinty! I did do that and identified the "Screen Backgrounds" folder to be the one that was causing the problem. I have removed this folder from the Z folder and so now 95% of Juju's mod works fine including ironically the hotkeys and buttons.

Ineresting. I am running Juju's "Juju's TweakedUI v1.1a" mod and there is no "Screen Backgrounds" folder. Did you mis type or is one of us running the wrong mod?

v1.1a didn't include menu screens yet.

@ Hilts: I can't even begin to imasgine what's happening there. Can you tell me which files /folders you had to delete for it to work, or did you remove the entire Screen backgrounds folder?

@ Hilts: I can't even begin to imasgine what's happening there. Can you tell me which files /folders you had to delete for it to work, or did you remove the entire Screen backgrounds folder?

I removed the entire Screen Backgrounds folder. I'll have another look at it and see if I can identify the file or files within that folder that is causing the problem

I've checked all the files in the Screen Backgrounds folder and it is the "Main Options Screen" file that is causing the problem. I am amazed that such a small file can cause so much havoc. Anyway, I have deleted it and the rest of the mod and the game work just fine. Great mod by the way!

I am amazed that such a small file can cause so much havoc. Anyway, I have deleted it and the rest of the mod and the game work just fine. Great mod by the way!

I am amazed it causes havoc at all, since it's just a graphic file. Thanks for checking it out!