New file at the Repository: Euroscape version 1.0 file 10 by Dpabrams (2013-01-15)

Euroscape version 1.0 files 9 and 10 will convert British Armor and Infantry to more European look. The Challenger, Warrior, Scimitar, FV 432, Spartan and Sultan will appear in BATUS, black and dark green disruptive camouflage or dark green. Details have been added and some skins redone. British infantry appear in temperate uniforms.

More...

I know. I found Hab. But, for the 2nd time I looked through NATO, BRITISH, MARINES modules under alphabetical and author... and somehow I can't find the scenarios. A simple simple link would be very helpful. Were there any announcements of the scenarios being posted? Or, maybe I was traveling and missed em. Anyhow, which module section are they in, and a date would be helpful... Thanks.

• 10 months later...

Euroscape version 1.0 files 9 and 10 will convert British Armor and Infantry to more European look. The Challenger, Warrior, Scimitar, FV 432, Spartan and Sultan will appear in BATUS, black and dark green disruptive camouflage or dark green. Details have been added and some skins redone. British infantry appear in temperate uniforms.