Can we get a merge?

Apocal

One word, two letters, starts with an N. ;)

Its probably technically impossible code-wise. And who would want to pay money for it? You'd still have seperate theaters with seperate equipment in seperate timeframes. Sounds like an awful lot of work to get Cromwells to fight Italian Semoventes in QBs.

There are good reasons to have two forums. The two games are not completely compatible, and each has unique challenges re updates, patches etc. It could get very confusing in a thread if people get confused re which game is being referred to.

Certainly keep the separate technical forums, but the main forums? Not so much technical, more tactical and general interest in nature.

Now that CMBN is up to v2.0, is there any possibility we could get a merge between these forums and CMBN's forums? Right now it is pretty well cross-pollinated anyway, so might as well not have separation.

I dislike this idea for the simple reason that it offends my sense of order. Plus what others have said about it creating confusion between two different theaters and time frames. In short, it has very little going for it and a lot going against it.

Michael

I dislike this idea for the simple reason that it offends my sense of order. Plus what others have said about it creating confusion between two different theaters and time frames. In short, it has very little going for it and a lot going against it.

Michael

Plus it would mean less forum space for you to bloviate in.