Undo button

Now and then in my enthusiasm I select, by accident and unknown, to much units (set up fase). When placing the unit intended I screw up the set up of the rest of the company / platoon etc.

Would be great to have an undo button to reset the last move. I know when I select to much units it's my fault but nevertheless...

Best all

If you're very lucky, and the stars are right (by which I mean I can't remember the exact conditions under which it applies), just hitting backspace will get rid of the extra waypoints. It won't always, but sometimes it's worth risking it, because unpicking the mess is more work than redoing the orders you actually wanted.

Sybma,

Welcome aboard!

My recollection is that you can select the unwanted last endpoint, click it, making sure it's highlighted, then hit Delete or the PC equivalent. I've used this method repeatedly to eliminate an unwanted leg caused by playing CMBN with my fancy Apple wireless mouse, as opposed to my low tech LogiTech two button and a scroll wheel version. Typically, I wind up with a potentially fatal movement leg which must be removed. YMMV.

Regards,

John Kettler