Panzer platton HQ without Panzer

Panzer HQ Are they still in command like if nothing happend? on foot wen they bailout ?

Yes, they are still the HQ unit for the rest of the Panzers but since they do not have a radio any more it will be easy for the tanks to get out of command from their HQ. One thing you can do is get the dismounted HQ team into a half track that has a radio. If they get back on the radio net then the tanks can be back in command.

Yes, they are still the HQ unit for the rest of the Panzers but since they do not have a radio any more it will be easy for the tanks to get out of command from their HQ. One thing you can do is get the dismounted HQ team into a half track that has a radio. If they get back on the radio net then the tanks can be back in command.

Good tip - I've used this several times to get company/battalion COs back into command of their units after I err inadvertently put them into the firing line.

yea nice tip dint know we can do that, to bad we cannot dismout other Pzcrew and get the HQ crew in to different Panzer

I think you don't even need them to be mounted. If they're anything like mortars, simple proximity to a radio-equipped vehicle will do. Of course, if there's a half track with space, it's a good idea to get 'em on board, but if the only vehicle nearby is another tank, I think they'll be back on the radio net.