New file at the Repository: Aris Horizon and Clouds (2012-11-04)

These textures will modify all the horizons in the game as well as the clouds in clear, non-rainy days. They are made with real photos from Sicilian Landscapes and HD cirrus, broken clouds, appropriately masked and blended to cover the 360º spectrum.Horizons cover all weather conditions, clear, hazy and thick haze, as well as rainy and foggy days. Overcast clouds were untouched as I like the stock ones myself.

More...

Thanks for the feedback Childress, well,...as It Happens, impossible to make everyone happy...It would be annoying to make versions and subversions of my mods to please everyone, so what you see is what you get. Maybe next mods will be more of your liking...I hope.

I would prefer the background to be more distant looking instead of just being blurred.

That's the purpose of blurring the background; blurring heightens the the 3D ocular illusion. These new horizons meld with the foreground. I'd upload some jpegs- it's easy, 2 minutes work- but Photoshop is not currently installed on my laptop.

This mod is gettin quite a discussion, so I as I finish my explosion mod, I will upload some alternates,...hope you like them (cause they are going to be the last ;)). I like the mod as it is ( I made it for myself), but I can understand you...so, only this time, you will get your prayers answered ( unlike it happens in real life :) ).

Not commenting on the matter, but amazing how much we know in Europe bout your elections, Childress, ...It seems as if Obama would take Europe out of the HUGE economic debacle. Well, I guess nobody could, specially polticians,...

Maybe, Fuser. Some people here believe that Obama could walk to Europe.