8outof8 Video Commentary Review

... if he were here we'd have to deal with his taking the level of civilized, thoughtful discussion right into the gutter. If he wants to go pollute some other place, and that place is happy enough to have him polluting, then have fun. 99% of the people that see his rantings can tell he's got no objectivity and worse. The 1% that sucks up to him would do so here or there, so better there than here. We're content to take their money for the products they hate, yet keep buying from us. Every order that comes in from one of them speaks louder than all the hate speech they can throw at us. And since we're running a business, that's all that matters.

Steve

P.S. we don't monitor sales to the confirmed nutters. But occasionally we're made aware of it by chance.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh... I didn't know about either of those things. But it doesn't surprise me. He hurls his abuse at us because, apparently, he's got nothing better to do after enjoying a good game of CM. I'm not sure how he reconciles his obviously conflicting behavior, but I'd guess it would ramble on for several pages and nobody would be able to make heads or tails of it. And when pressed, he'd just post another page to confuse people further. Dodging is a well honed art with that one. In fact, it's why he got banned from this Forum.

Steve

...We base our decisions on what content is covered, and when it is covered, on what we think our economic return is going to be. That's one of the silly things about for profit companies... we aren't charities.

Steve

Gotta say that's one of the most truthful things I've ever heard any company make about their intentions. It's also one that consumers seem to forget first. Go capitalism! :P

Oh, and the link to the waters of glass. Who cares? I mean really, it is a glass of water. Relate that to the either take a dump or get off the crapper if you want but staring at it and wondering isn't gonna change anything about it. ;)