Weapons effectivness

Don't you know, that the geocentric view of the world was a coherent system? Or are you really that selfrightousness to believe, people in former times were just dumb to believe fully in a illogical system?

I find the example with Galileo brought up by an ignorant very funny, because G. stood AGAINST the mainstream and he recognized, that the established system was not able to explain certain phenomenons.

I leave it to you to discover, who is taking which part.

Soooo just being the loner makes you right? I thought Galileo stood against the mainstream because he had actual evidence that could be observed and proven, not some flakey conspiracy theory which seems to always be searching for that one bit of proof to somehow make whole cloth out of total fantasy.

For example you have chosen to close ranks with your fellow conspiracy monger so let's revisit his latest. He has photos and videos he says of this supposed impounded alien vehicle guilty of improper parking (why would an Alien spaceship have to land in an airport? I mean geez, after crossing the galaxy they need someone to provide a bridgeway to leave their spacecraft? I mean really if you are gonna make this s**t up, at least put some effort into it! Lazy good for nothing conspiracy theory pulp writers. No wonder you can't make any money.)

Sorry, back to the post - so why the f**k didn't he include a link to the pic? I mean really "Visit my blog" Are you kidding me? C'mere little boy, would you like some candy. Makes my skin crawl.

I've seen you tossing your's out there, 911 and I'm still waiting for the big one, c'mon you know you want to say it....ooohh so close....

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steiner14

thanks for the input, I am not claiming to be any type of expert on science.

but I get tired of people who try to set limits, saying it must be shown scientifically.

I figure there is plenty to still be discovered about our world and about us, and as we as a human race continue to make discoveries we will have science to back new things that we presently do not understand in the future.

But to just fight hard against others just because it does not make sense to present logic or science does need a little rebuttal.

John

I just dont what to say to you, It would be in your best interest to stop with your topics other than if you want to discuss wargaming on this site. Because you likely are not going to get the responce you want here.

But it was entertaining for a while, but it is going down a path that continues to degrade here and likely will stay on that path if you keep feeding it.

But I still would like to hear what type of weapon I need to be in the market for so I can wax Alien butt when all this becomes real. You cannot knock me for wanting to be prepared (just look at it as the Boy Scout in me.)

While something might be said about the tone of some of the responses ( ;) ), soft-headed thinking and horribly faulty critical thinking are an intellectual poison and should be challenged wherever they are presented. It isn't likely to convince the offending party in question (at least not in the short term), but for the impressionable onlookers it is important.

I think we are in agreement on that. There is much to be said for "showing the flag" even when you can't win the battle.

<digression>

The I Ching has something to say about that too, since I brought it up. In fact, it has a lot of practical advice on how to run a kingdom, which isn't surprising in view of the fact that it was written by men who were very successful at that for hundreds of years.

</digression>

But there is also something to be said for choosing one's battles carefully. One does more to show the flag in victory than in defeat or even stalemate, and tilting at windmills usually just gets one labeled kook or crank.

Michael

Don't you know, that the geocentric view of the world was a coherent system?

Yes. Completely coherent. Well, except for all the cribs and exceptions and special rules they had to introduce to account for the observations that didn't conform to the coherent system. But, yes, apart from that it was totally a coherent-ish system.

What about the official story of 9/11? Melting steel with kerosine?

Oh. Right. You're one of those people. You and Kettler should get on very well - you can keep each other warm on cold nights with tales of pre-chambering and Nazi wunderwaffe and moon bases.