Can we turn off weather ???

Remember the good ole days when we could turn off the weather.

The weather affect was still their but we did not see it on the screen - I'm tired of getting wet AND knowing about it. ... etc.

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see the command for it.

Raining.jpg

I mean there has to be some way to turn if off ... no ???

rain2.jpg

I also wouldn't mind the ability of turning wheather off as in Cmx1 to imovove frame rates. Nice screens ArtofWar. You are getting good draw distances with detail on your machine. (side note)- Try the right facing weapons mod. It fits the text better, and goes well with Vin's animated text mod you are using.

Vinnart and Hister going to try that other mod thanks. -

Hister I use Greenshot for the screen shots. With Greenshot I can use Prt Scr or CTRL + Prt Scr or ALT + Prt Scr I use whichever command gives me the best screen shot. Often though I have to take two in order to actually get the screen I am looking at. But thats another issue.

I have set up Greenshot by going to Preferences and pick what format and the quality I want.

I don't take the screen shot of course until the screen looks good also the game is paused as you can see in the screen shot at the top or actually in the cases above the turn was over with - I have it on Turn based. so the screen is already frozen but the rain is still falling but I guess it can't be turned off.

You could try usings Fraps screenshot capability too.