Did you spot the thread on *CMBN* upgrade?

Now that I realize CMBN will eventually upgrade to 2.0 features as well, I may just skip CMFI and Sicily and wait for CMBN 2.0 -- haven't decided yet.

As far as mapping and scenarios go...this is another big reason to use StoneAge's HTML Mapping Tool from now on, if you want your CMBN maps made in this version to be easily replicated in CMBN 2.0. That's because you won't be able to import today's CMBN maps into the 2.0 editor. But you can get around that if you used the HTML tool, because your saved csv section files will tell the new 2.0 editor exactly where to click. So your old maps can be automatically duplicated for 2.0 that way without having to import them.

Now that I realize CMBN will eventually upgrade to 2.0 features as well, I may just skip CMFI and Sicily and wait for CMBN 2.0 -- haven't decided yet.

Actually, it's not clear to me if future purchasers of CMBN will receive the 2.0 version, or the 1.0 version and will still need to purchase the 2.0 upgrade separately. Did I miss that detail somewhere in the threads?

Actually, it's not clear to me if future purchasers of CMBN will receive the 2.0 version, or the 1.0 version and will still need to purchase the 2.0 upgrade separately. Did I miss that detail somewhere in the threads?

It's all here

They will offer the original at a discount for awhile, or you can buy it already upgraded.

He mentions that Market Garden will require the update, I hope there will be an option to bundle it with the 2.0 upgrade and save a few bucks.

Anyone want to wildly speculate on how much the upgrades will cost? I'm guessing $15, and if you bundle with MG you get $5 off.