New file at the Repository: Waffen SS Single Decal Helmets .zip (2012-03-22)

Yes, I was informed this is accurate by another member.

Say Coon,

Nice helmets. I have downloaded them. I just wanted to say that it was most common that the Waffen SS had at the very least the Sig Runes, however Im sure you can find pictures with both, it will just be more common to see, and this is what we are after... "Combat Units" with the Sig runes on one side, or they would be wearing the Helmet cover.

By the way do the units still have the Helmet covers or does this mod completely remove them?

Cheers.

Say Coon,

Nice helmets. I have downloaded them. I just wanted to say that it was most common that the Waffen SS had at the very least the Sig Runes, however Im sure you can find pictures with both, it will just be more common to see, and this is what we are after... "Combat Units" with the Sig runes on one side, or they would be wearing the Helmet cover.

By the way do the units still have the Helmet covers or does this mod completely remove them?

Cheers.

When using this mod in game you will have a mixture of these 2 single decal helmets without camo covers and covered helmets without decals.