TOP mods

pcelt

Hey Rambler when you skin the Vickers MMG can you do it with the smooth metal with canvas sleeve on it or a version with both?

And should you go for a canvas sleeve, let me know and I'll adjust the model in my mod accordingly!

Hey Rambler when you skin the Vickers MMG can you do it with the smooth metal with canvas sleeve on it or a version with both?

Sure why not? It looks freakin' cool. I can actually have both versions in there; one with and without a sleeve. It's a simple matter of adding a number after the bmp name. Looks like you'll have to update your Vickers now Juju ;).

Yeah, modded british weapons! Thanks a bunch.

BTW did that contraption really work? (the sleeve, I know the Vickers worked just fine)

If so I guess it would be better than the mitten the Yanks used... (thinking of that scene in Pacific when some poor mutt carries the MG around getting his arm burned to a crisp)

First, a most sincere thank you to all of those contributing mods - your talents and generosity really do change the game experience for many of us.

In addition to the work generated by forces of nature like Fuser and Juju, here are a few I would like to see as follow-ons to the Commonwealth Module...

Vein: German Uniforms for SS and Luftwaffe Field Divisions. He did a wonderfully understated job on the Heer uniforms, however I am not sure if he is still around.

Marco Bergman: Unit/support asset portraits for the UI. Photorealistic and clean in their presentation, I combine these with Juju's UI mod for a great effect.

Rambler: In addition to his exemplary small arms mod, he turned out a cracking, weathered rendition of the US uniforms. Perhaps he will take a swing at the British and Canadian uniforms when time permits. Relatedly, Benpark appears to being crafting some attractive helmets for these forces.

While I'm at it, I want to throw out a quick thanks to Mord and GeorgeMC(?) for their brilliant voice work. Your mods elevate the sound effects of the game in the same respect as Fuser's terrain and AFV mods take things to a new level visually. Surely it is rewarding to know your filthy potty mouths sear through the speakers of wargame nerds computers all over the world!:D

+2 to all the above... and Vein made a LOT more mods from tracers to flames, smoke, explosions, skies, sounds, support chatter, etc etc.

Plus Scipio (flames and muzzle flash), Lt Smash (WW2 icons), Dietrich (German voices), EZ (uniforms), Bil (improved rank icons) and the many others I found in my Z folder whose names I couldn't locate. Your amazing volunteer work is all much appreciated.

While I'm at it, I want to throw out a quick thanks to Mord and GeorgeMC(?) for their brilliant voice work. Your mods elevate the sound effects of the game in the same respect as Fuser's terrain and AFV mods take things to a new level visually. Surely it is rewarding to know your filthy potty mouths sear through the speakers of wargame nerds computers all over the world!:D

LMAO! I never even thought about it like that...I am cussing and telling Devil Dogs to STFU from Maryland to London and god knows where. Thanks, I still remember your great critique for the redo of my CMSF voice mod...that post alone was worth every hour I put in that bad boy.

Mord.

P.S. George can tear up a microphone! His skills inspired all my voice mods.