CMBN Companion Game

Hello all,

I am a frequent viewer/lurker on the forum, but I rarely post. I am posting now because I am looking for a computer programmer to help me create a companion game to CMBN. I have already had a brief conversation with Battlefront about my idea and there was interest. For obvious reasons I am not going to go in to greater detail about the game in a public forum, but if you (or someone you know) would like to help create a computer game please send me a list of computer programming qualifications at cmbnrocks@gmail.com . For those concerned about privacy, I am not trying to get PII (Personally Identifiable Information), but I do need enough info to reasonably verify credentials.

I will sort through the applicants and send select applicants a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). Once the NDA is completed I will disclose the full nature and scope of the proposed game, and we can discuss further details at that point.

Thanks,

Choppinlt

Just checking if you are aware of this:

I regret that I have had to cancel the development of Combat Mission Campaigns, at least in its present form, and possibly in any form.

The source code and other files have been uploaded and are available as an open source project from sourceforge.net here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cmcampaigns

If you are interested to become part of the project, please feel free to join the sourceforge.net project.

Cheers,

Hi,

This does sound very intriguing.

We are all jumping to the conclusion that it will be an operational layer or tool of some kind. It may not be but I too hope it is ;).

Some ten odd years ago a chap called James Bailey produced a CMMC set in Normandy that in my experience was the finest wargame of all time. That good.

So will keep my fingers crossed that this is the start of a road leading to a new operational layer.

Good luck...

All the best,

Kip.