New file at the Repository: Lt. Smash's Floating Icons for CMBN and CW (2012-03-07)

Is it possible to break this mod into 2 parts? One for the allied icons and another for the Germans. When I look at German units, I prefer to use the German symbols as they had used them. For the allies, I prefer to use the allied symbols as you have created in your mod. I hate to have to choose between one mod and another if I could just have the best of both worlds.

Is it possible to break this mod into 2 parts? One for the allied icons and another for the Germans. When I look at German units, I prefer to use the German symbols as they had used them. For the allies, I prefer to use the allied symbols as you have created in your mod. I hate to have to choose between one mod and another if I could just have the best of both worlds.

Check out this mod:

Lo Vis Icons

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php...leinfo&id=1121

It is not updated for Commonwealth yet but I hope it will be.

Thanks, this is the exact set that I use. The problem is that of course they do not work on the Commonwealth module. The CW units are generic and I have forgotten what some of them are or just do not like the symbol. If I add this new set, it seems to erase the German set which I want to retain.

What I am hoping for is a set (in a slightly different colour) for the CW units.

I am hoping that Bill Lockton will re-write his mod to take the CW units into account.

It is possible. Just explode the mod in the mod tools and separate the .brz file into two. One for the Allies and one for the Germans. Using the mod tool you can mix and match any icons you want. Make your own mod and incorporate it into the game. Use JSGME http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/software/products-jsgme.html

It is pretty simple to use. I took Lt. Smash's mod and recolored the shared icons to match the CW icons and put it into its own mod. So when I play CW scenarios it is just one click in JSGME to activate the mod. Then if I want to switch back to the Olive icons for CMBN it is one click to turn off my CW mod and one click to turn on the Olive mod. Pretty easy work around.