What tank is this?

... Wish there was a 1939-40 module, lots of small sharp engagements, quite well matched, and ideal for the scale of the game.

This.

CMBN's scale would indeed, as Vark says, be ideal for small early war engagements with those early war AC's and tanks. Its 1:1 modelling would even ( I believe ) successfully model the shortcomings of 1 man turrets etc.

Boyes AT rifles vs PzI's and II's...

Oh the wishlist is taking me over again...

That was what was so much fun about CMBB.The early war stuff pinging shots of each other all game.

To be honest I'd be quite happy to dispense with the graphical improvements, go back to a less engineered approach (which paradoxically gives less accurate results as the theoretically possible replaces the historically probable) if it meant greater flexibility with the engine. I doubt my interest will be maintained having to wait 1-3 years before a playable Russian Front module appears (which will cover a period I'm not that interested in).

If only Tac-ops could sort out its one level of elevation, or SP could institute simultaneous movement, sigh. Still have CMBB, so cannot complain, especially since my son is now showing an interest and he is very aggressive, most of the time he looks at the screen and says, "what can I shoot?"